Thursday, May 13, 2010

{new house update}

Hi bloggers!

Trying to decide what to do today. If the weather/lighting/sunshine cooperates I'd like to snap some pics of my house and take you on a tour. Wouldn't that be fun? However, it's been rainy, tornado-y, and overcast so I don't know that I could get any very good pictures....and let's be honest, do it the right way or don't do it at all.

I'm going to scour my computer today for pictures and send them to get printed. I've been meaning to do this for several weeks, but always get "too busy" doing other stuff to actually get it done. Today seems like the perfect day.

I got the best floating shelves last fall from Kohls. They have a leveling device built into the mounting bracket and they were perfect for my living room. Remember them?

Anyway, I was at Gordman's yesterday and I saw some white floating shelves and I debated on getting them or not. I walked away empty handed, only because I was so impressed with THESE shelves and I'd like more if I could find them. I'm planning on hanging them in my bedroom since I have nothing on my bedroom walls. *tragic, I know*

So, there ya have it! My "to do" list for the day. Wish me luck!

No comments: