Friday, May 7, 2010

{My New Favorite Thing}

Very rarely do I find something and then think "sweet sassy molassey! I absolutely must tell everyone about this!" That is, until today...

When I was a kid my favorite thing was when my mom would make breakfast for dinner. It always felt so silly to me. Kinda like when you had "backwards day" in school. I'm 25 years old and still crazy about breakfast for dinner. What's not to love? Well, living by yourself, I find it really difficult to cook for 1 sometimes. I make too much or not enough. There's never a middle ground.

My mom went to the grocery store a few weeks ago and bought me a can of this, I was VERY skeptical at first. Really? Pancake batter out of *gulp* a can?!?!? And not only that, but.....organic?!?!? Grrrrreat, so it'll be disgusting AND taste like cardboard, thanks mom.

Boy was I wrong. So very wrong. Deliciously wrong. It's the best thing since..well...batter in a can! I'm hooked! All you do is squirt in in your skillet/griddle wait a few minutes and then flip it. They're light and fluffy and taste great! I've been adding chocolate chips to mine and then rolling them up like a taquito. I'm weird, I know.

Anyway, please please please try this. You'll love it, I promise!

No comments: