Sunday, January 9, 2011

{Toilet Paper tube Mini Album}

I've been saving toilet paper tubes lately. I saw this idea online and minutes later sent out a Facebook message to all of my friends, family and co-workers to save their toilet paper roll tubes for me so I could get started making these cute mini books!

















I'm making another book - this time it's going to be filled with recipes!
It's getting cold here - I saw a snow flurry when I was looking out my window this morning. It's the perfect day to stay inside, search online for house and crafting inspiration, read a book and eat a big bowl of something yummy. I have some leftover filling from the bierocks I made last week. I'm thinking I might make some more of those yummy little fellas. They were yummy!
Stay warm!

1 comment:

paper tubes said...

Great Blog with very good posts .Can you please tell me that how much time you take to create this wonderful blog,although i am new on internet but your work is very good and i appreciate your work.
paper tubes