Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Decorating for a Fresh Start}

The decorations are down and it's back to normalcy around here. I got a few new little treasures to put out and they're looking pretty nice.

Right now, it's all about the aqua blue, green, brown and silver. Isn't that little birdie adorable? I saw him today and he came home with me. (for those of you that know me, I'm terrified of birds, so this is the only way I like birds!) The nest with the fresh aqua eggs is new also.


Aren't these beadboard frames cute? I printed the words on white cardstock and then framed them in these 5x7 frames.





Still not all done with the decorating around here - the mantle is the only thing I'm happy with right now. Still gotta work on a coffee table vignette, sofa table decor and buffet decor for the kitchen.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh it looks so springy and new. Just like the new year- all refreshing.
Thanks for entering my give away- I love meeting new friends in this blog land.
tammy