Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{How I Met My House - Part Deux - More Pictures}

*sorry, these pictures are so out of order, Blogger just wasn't cooperating!*

My Christmas tree. I went with brown, silver and celery green. I LOVED it.

My bedroom, and the only room that's painted in my house. It's Behr Aqua Breeze, from Home Depot. The quilt was a Christmas gift from my mom. It's very shabby chic.

My mantle from the antique store. I talked to the dealer and it came out of a mansion in Oklahoma's first capital, Guthrie.



Living room - fall 2009...

Got the curtains that my mom and I made, the giant key from Pottery Barn, $40 garage sale coffee table, and the most comfortable couch ever.
Dining room and kitchen. I chose a table that was pub height. I love having a tall table. The accent table to the right is actually a dresser that I scored from an antique store. My mom and I made the curtains in the kitchen and dining area too!

For some reason, my couch looks green here....it's actually chocolate brown.


I love this picture. The natural light is just gorgeous.

No comments: